Monday, November 24, 2008

Perfect

I miss her, I really do. She was the best thing that had ever happened to me, and I loved her with all my heart and soul. Do you know what it’s like to find your other half, so early in life as I did? It’s uncommon, let me tell you. It just might be the rarest goddamn thing to ever happen to a person, and it happened to me at twenty one. It’s not my fault, you know, she was the one who didn’t want commitment. I swear, every other word from her mouth was “restraining order” this, or “call the cops” that, but she must not have had the grasp on love that I did.

I blame her, personally, for how all this went down. If she had just tried, she would’ve seen how truly amazing our love could have become, but she never wanted to give it a chance. She just wanted to live with that joke of a husband she had, and keep working at her useless career. It was out of love I did what I did. I had to set her free from her prison. I couldn’t stand to see her so out of place from where she belonged – safe, with me – and so I killed her, knowing that if we can’t be together in this life, we’ll have all of eternity in the next.

Well, I guess that the reason I miss her is because of this girl I’ve met. She’s absolutely perfect. She’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and I love her with all my heart and soul. It’s like she’s my other half. Do you know what it’s like to find your other half, so early in life as I have? It’s uncommon, let me tell you. It just might be the rarest goddamn thing to ever happen to a person.

No comments: